REDLINE INFLATABLE RENTAL AGREEMENT- By accepting delivery of rented units the purchaser agrees to all
terms and conditions shown on this rental contract.
THERE MUST BE A POWER SOURCE WITHIN 50 FEET OF INFLATABLE
1. Purchaser agrees to waive any and all liability arising from the use of the unit described above. This rental
contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and Redline Inflatables the customer agrees to
indemnify and hold Redline Inflatables harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third
parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customers negligence or operation
including legal costs incurred in defence of such claims.
2. Purchaser assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation,
maintenance, and return to Redline Inflatables. Purchaser is responsible for all loss, damage, or repair of said
unit. Redline Inflatables reserves the right to charge an additional fee if such occurrences happen.
3. Purchaser agrees to read all warnings and safety Instructions of rented unit.
4. Retaking of Equipment: If customer fails to return all items upon agreed time, the purchaser agrees to pay
for all additional charges. If purchaser refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that
Redline Inflatables and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior
notice or legal process.
5. Purchaser acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to
the rules given to the purchaser prior to event, written instructions or verbal.
6. Upon signing this agreement, 50% of the rental price must be paid (unless otherwise specified) to
Redline Inflatables in order to reserve the said rental item(s) for the purchaser. If the delivery date is 14 days or
less from today’s date, the total rental price is due in full.
7. All deposits are non-refundable. If the purchaser/customer decides to cancel the date due to bad or
inclement weather, Redline Inflatables must be notified the day before your delivery date during normal business
house (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) A mutually convenient date determined by both the purchaser/Customer and
Redline Inflatables will be honoured up to 12 months from the original delivery date. All monies received will be
honoured on the future date.
8. The purchaser agrees to allow Redline Inflatables to charge any remaining balance due to
Redline Inflatables to purchaser's credit card for any reason including, but not limited to, purchaser's failure to
pay balance due to Redline Inflatables within 30 days of said event date, damage to Redline Inflatables
equipment, a check received from Purchaser that was returned unpaid by the purchaser's bank, and any or all
other legitimate reasons of purchaser not paying the balance due to Redline Inflatables.
9. ATTORNEY FEES: CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS
INCURRED BY REDLINE INFLATABLES IN ENFORCING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If paying by credit card, please call (519) 974 5123 and give your Redline Inflatables representative your credit